This website is run by the Scottish Government. We want it to be accessible and usable for as many people as possible.
Contact us if you:
- Cannot access any part of this site or want to report an accessibility problem.
- Need information on this website in a different format. Such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille. We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your feedback, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service. They are an independent advice service. They will advise you on what to do next.
Scottish Government is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This accessibility statement applies to the data.gov.scot/poverty webpages.
We believe that this website is compliant with the regulations. This is based on a non-expert assessment using WCAG 2.1 success criteria and techniques.
Potentially non-accessible content
The content listed below is compliant with the regulations, and yet may not be fully accessible:
- Some links to external research lead to pdf documents which may not be fully accessible, and no other format is available.
- Data for download is available in xlsx format only, but can on request be made available in another format.
- The data for download contains some complex tables.
- The charts may be difficult to explore in detail using screen readers and other assistive tools.
- Some of the text is complex.
Preparation of statement
This statement was prepared on 18 March 2021.
For enquiries about these reports please contact us.
The Scottish Government
Communities Analysis Division
Area 2H North
Edinburgh EH6 6QQ
0131 244 5851