This accessibility statement applies only to the data.gov.scot landing site, which can be found at https://data.gov.scot/. It does not apply to any other content found on data.gov.scot.
This website is a hosting service. The data.gov.scot team does not own or control the content found on each child site. Each child site on this website will have its own accessibility statement, which will differ from this one.
This website is run by the Scottish Government. We want it to be accessible and usable for as many people as possible.
We try to make our site more accessible by using:
- Easier-to-read colours.
- Larger fonts.
- Plain English, where possible.
You should be able to:
- Change the zoom level, window size, and window orientation.
- Navigate the website using a keyboard.
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to all content on the website using a screen reader.
Feedback and contact information
Please contact us if you:
- Cannot access any part of this site.
- Want to report an accessibility problem.
- Need information on this website in a different format. Such as: accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, or braille. We will consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page, or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
Please contact the Analytical Data Management support team by email at:
The Equality and Human Rights Commission enforces the accessibility regulations (the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your feedback, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service. They are an independent advice service. They will advise you on what to do next.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Scottish Government commits to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the accessibility regulations (the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018).
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (WCAG) A and AA success criteria.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 29 October 2021, and last reviewed on 29 October 2021.
This website was last tested on 29 October 2021. This was an internal, non-expert assessment.